Award-winning PDF software
Screening for immigration relief Form: What You Should Know
This screening tool is intended for applicants and legal representatives who are preparing to file a petition for U status for individuals who did not obtain an I-485, a permanent resident card, as an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States. This tool is designed for those who are preparing to file a U status for the following: U-2 Visas, which were granted to certain individuals during the time that the U.S. visa was valid and have expired. U-1 (Temporary Protected Status) Visa holders, who are eligible under the definition of a qualified alien if they receive certain types of assistance to be eligible for U status. This tool is not intended for U status petitioners who are already applying for status. This tool can be utilized to: Identify if you are eligible for U status (USCIS) Screen U status petitioners (U-2, U-3) who already have a pending petition for adjustment of status. Screen U status petitioners who applied for adjustment of status in the past but did not obtain the petition on time. Identify any individuals who have already obtained status, including for the same reason as U status petitioners. This tool is meant to: Identify eligible U status petitioners who did not apply for status. Identify eligible U status petitioners on the basis of an immigration benefit or relief granted in the past (e.g., asylum). Identify U status petitioners who have obtained U status without having obtained an immigration benefit or relief in the past. Identify U status petitioners who applied for an immigration benefit or relief in the past and are awaiting a decision in that category. This tool is not intended for U status petitioners who are already applying for status. This tool can be utilized to: Identify if a U status applicant received a certain type of benefit (USCIS, asylum, waiver, or immigration benefit) outside the U.S. in the past AND received benefits in US. Screen U status petitioners who do not have a pending petition for adjustment of status. Identify U status petitioners who obtained a U status petition in the past and are still waiting for a decision.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Immigration Casework Intake Sheet, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Immigration Casework Intake Sheet online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Immigration Casework Intake Sheet by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Immigration Casework Intake Sheet from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.